Reference librarians can find answers to your questions or show you how to find them yourself.
We are available to:
- Answer questions. We will happily search until we find what you’re looking for.
- Find materials. We can help you locate information on your subject in this library or others.
- Teach you about our many online resources.
- We’ll introduce you to our “databases,” online resources, which are available in the library and (in most cases) from home
- We’ll point you in the right direction to search Consumer Reports, take practice tests, download music, consult encyclopedias, and find thousands of articles from magazines and newspapers
- You can also reach us by phone at 978-440-5525 during regular library hours.