Goodnow Foundation – Ways to Give
Every gift, no matter the size, positively impacts the value of the Goodnow Library for you, your family and the Sudbury community. Please make your Annual Fund gift online. To read our Impact Report, click here.
Join the Goodnow Library Foundation Leadership Circle by guaranteeing your donation for three consecutive years. Help secure the future of this valuable Sudbury treasure!
- VISIONARY: a gift of $5,000/year
- INNOVATOR: a gift of $2,500/year
- MOTIVATOR: a gift of $1,000/year
- DEVELOPER: a gift of $500/ year
- TRAILBLAZER: a gift of $250/ year
All members of the Leadership Circle will receive special recognition on the Foundation’s website and an invitation to the Leadership Circle Reception. Thank you to the generous Leadership Circle donors.
Sudbury artist, Janice Corkin Rudolf, will be creating a sculpture with a tile surround in the renovated second floor. Hand-painted ceramic tiles will be integrated into the base and surround of the Rudolf sculpture. These tiles are a lasting way to recognize your family or honor a special person while providing critical funds to the Reimagining the Second Floor Project at Goodnow.
Once you purchase a tile, we will contact you to design the actual tile art with Janice’s assistance. Click here to purchase a tile.
You can both support capital improvements for the Library and secure funds for its future needs. The Goodnow Library Foundation gratefully accepts check or credit card donations using ProPay a secure online web portal, to process credit card transactions. You may also make your gift via electronic funds transfer.
- Gifts of Securities: The Goodnow Library Foundation is delighted to accept the transfer of appreciated securities directly from you or from your broker.
- Bequests: You can provide for a future gift to Goodnow by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- Corporate Matching: Does your company have a matching gifts program? Ask them to add the Goodnow Library Foundation Inc. to their list.
Questions or comments? Please contact Samantha Greenfield at 978-440-5562, or email [email protected]