Goodnow Foundation – Ways to Give
Every gift, no matter the size, positively impacts the value of the Goodnow Library for you, your family and the Sudbury community. Please make your Annual Fund gift online. To read our 2019 Annual Report, click here.
- VISIONARY: a gift of $5,000/year
- INNOVATOR: a gift of $2,500/year
- MOTIVATOR: a gift of $1,000/year
- DEVELOPER: a gift of $500/ year
- TRAILBLAZER: a gift of $250/ year
All members of the Leadership Circle will receive special recognition on the Foundation’s website and an invitation to the Leadership Circle Reception. Thank you to the generous Leadership Circle donors.
Memorial & Honorary Gifts
The library will be pleased to accept donations in memory or honor of a relative or friend. To make a gift, please indicate the name of the person being honored, as well as the name and address of the person (family member or other) who should be notified. Please use this link for an online donation, or make your check out to the Goodnow Library Foundation and send it to: Goodnow Library 21 Concord Rd Sudbury, MA 01776 Attn: Memorial & Honorary Gifts Memorial and Honorary Gifts are set aside for use by the Library at the discretion of the Library Director in conjunction with the donor’s wishes.
You can both support capital improvements for the Library and secure funds for its future needs. The Goodnow Library Foundation gratefully accepts check or credit card donations using ProPay a secure online web portal, to process credit card transactions. You may also make your gift via electronic funds transfer.
- Gifts of Securities: The Goodnow Library Foundation is delighted to accept the transfer of appreciated securities directly from you or from your broker.
- Bequests: You can provide for a future gift to Goodnow by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- Corporate Matching: Does your company have a matching gifts program? Ask them to add the Goodnow Library Foundation Inc. to their list.
Questions or comments? Please contact Holly Bernene at 978-440-5562, or email [email protected].