June 12 Update about Restoration of Services
We will begin Contactless Holds Pick-up by appointment on Tuesday, June 16.
We will begin accepting appointments on Monday June 15. We will release the link to the website for appointment booking on Monday, both here and on our website.
This is a brand new process for us as well as for you. Even the time slot website is brand new. So we’ll all be learning this together.
Here’s how the process will work:
- Place your holds in the Minuteman Catalog.
- When you receive the email telling you your item is ready for pickup, you can choose your pick-up timeslot.
- Please park in the main parking lot, use the ramp and follow all directional signs..
- Time slots are 1 hour long, which means if you choose 10 am, you can come anytime between 10 and 11 to pick up your items. We will be putting out up to 10 labeled bags each hour, so please make sure you pick up the correct bag!
- If you miss your time slot, please call us at 978-440-4430 to reschedule.
- At the end of the hour, we will bring in any remaining bags and put out the next hour’s bags.
- We do not know when delivery between libraries will resume. Please feel free to place holds in the Minuteman system, but only Sudbury holds will be filled here when we begin contactless pick-up. If there is something you need that’s only available at another library and you are willing to drive there, please contact that library. They may be able to accommodate you.