June 15 Update about Restoration of Services
We will begin Contactless Holds Pick-up by appointment on Tuesday, June 16.
We will begin accepting appointments on Monday June 15. Please visit https://curbside.capiratech.
com/?code=minumaus01760 beginning on Monday, 6/15 to access the appointment calendar. You can also make appointments by phone by calling 978-440-5530, Monday-Thursday 9 am-5 pm.
This is a brand new process for us as well as for you. Even the time slot website is brand new. So we’ll all be learning this together.
Here’s how the process works:
- Place your holds in the Minuteman Catalog.
- When you receive the email telling you your item is ready for pickup, or see it, you can choose your pick-up timeslot.
- Please park in the main parking lot, use the ramp and follow all directional signs.
- Time slots are 1 hour long, which means if you choose 10 am, you can come anytime between 10 and 11 to pick up your items.
- We will be putting out up to 10 labeled bags each hour, so please make sure you pick up the correct bag!
- If you miss your time slot, please call us at 978-440-4430 to reschedule.
- At the end of the hour, we will bring in any remaining bags and put out the next hour’s bags.
- We do not know when delivery between libraries will resume. Please feel free to place holds in the Minuteman system, but only Sudbury holds will be filled when we begin contactless pick-up. If there is something you need that’s only available at another library and you are willing to drive there, please contact that library. They may be able to accommodate you.