Service Update, 4/13
The Goodnow Library is closed to the public until further notice.
We know that this is an inconvenience for many, but we believe that this is the best way to preserve the health and safety of the public and the staff.
The library staff will be available by phone (978-443-1035) or email ([email protected]). The library will not be staffed during this time, but staff are checking both email and voicemail regularly and will respond as soon as possible.
If you want to skip the recorded message and reach a particular department, here are some direct numbers you can use:
- Circulation: 978-440-5530
- Reference: 978-440-5520
- Children’s: 978-440-5540
- 4/10/2020: New resource Creativebug offers online video arts and crafts workshops and techniques. Learn how to paint, knit, crochet, sew, screen print, and more.
- 4/9/2020: Volunteers are welcome to participate in making face shields, or donating supplies or funds.
- 4/8/2020: We have raised our HOOPLA limit to 20 items per patron per month.
- 4/2/2020: Check out our list of free entertainment you can access from home
- Downloadable eBooks, eAudio and eVideo*
- Fines, Book Drops and Holds
- Get a Temporary Library Card Online
- Please only do this if you don’t already have a card. If you have a card but can’t remember your card # or PIN, please call or email and we’ll help you
- Goodnow Library’s 3D Printer and other Mask and Shield resources
- VOLUNTEER to participate in making face shields, or donating supplies or funds
- Online resources*
- You can also get a Boston Public Library eCard here, which will give you access to their huge collection of online resources.
- Beyond Goodnow:
- Staying Home with Kids: Fun, online activities
- Free book reviews, free downloadable or streaming books, audio, music, and video, free virtual museum tours; free livestreams from zoos and aquariums
*You must have a library card and pin number to access certain services. If you are experiencing trouble with accessing any of our digital library services, please call the library at 978-440-5520 and we will be happy to assist you. If you do not have a library card please see “Get a temporary library card online,” above.
- Comprehensive COVID-19 Resource Guide, compiled by the town Social Worker
- Masks and Shields: How to Help and How Goodnow is Helping
- Resources about the Coronavirus and appropriate precautions from local, state, federal and world health organizations
- Sudbury Restaurants – Takeout & Delivery Options
- Virtual Town Hall: contact information for all town building and departments