Volunteer Opportunities for Teens
Teen Advisory Group
If you want to boost your resume, make an impact on the types of programs and books the department has, and hang out with the Teen Librarian — then join the Teen Advisory Group! We need an enthusiastic and creative team to:
- assist planning programs
- give feedback on the Teen book collection
- help make the library a comfortable space for teenagers
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to learn new skills
- A place to have fun and meet/work with new people
- Earn community service hours
Members must be in high school. Drop-ins are welcome, but being able to commit to attending monthly meetings is preferred. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Teen Librarian, Lily, at [email protected].
It’s your library. Own it.