To Pick Up Children’s Summer Reading Material:
- Reserve your Summer Reading material and a pickup time HERE. This includes Activity Kits, Craft Kits, Companion Packs, and Super Reader Bead Kits.
- Pick up Summer Reading material near the main library entrance (this has moved from the front circle!). These materials will be on shelves labeled Children’s Summer Reading Pickup. Please park in the back parking lot, use the ramp, wear a mask, and follow all directional signs.
- Time slots are 1 hour long, which means if you choose 10 AM, you can come anytime between 10 and 11 AM to pick up your items. All bags will be labeled with your name. Please be sure to pick up the correct bag.
- If you miss your pick-up time, please call the Children’s Room at 978-440-5540 to reschedule.
To Pick Up Both:
- Please also note that Holds Pick-up and Children’s Summer Reading Activity Kit Pickup are separate functions with separate calendars and separate pick-up shelves.
- Both pickups are located near the main library doors.
- If you make appointments in both calendars for the same timeslot, you can easily pick both items in one trip. We cannot, however, add an Activity Kit to your books or vice versa.