The Children’s Department is looking for enthusiastic teen volunteers to help with summer reading programs and events! Learn MORE
Learn how you can help to support the library’s new Sara Sherman NOW Lab. MORE.
Suggest a program for the NOW Lab.
Goodnow to Go
Learn about our delivery system for patrons who are unable to travel to the library. MORE.
Get Text Notices from your Library
Get holds and other courtesy notices on your phone. More.
What do you want to learn today?
Free lynda.com courses. MORE.
Welcome to the community hot spot! As the public library of Sudbury, MA, we have something for everyone, whether you’re 1 or 101.
- Beyond being a repository for books, we have the latest bestsellers in digital, and we carry blockbuster movies as well as indie flicks in DVD or Blu-ray.
- Our excellent programs for children, tweens, teens and adults draw families from not just Sudbury but also many surrounding towns.
- If you have a young child, we offer a program every day of the week.
- If you want an inspirational and fact-filled setting to work, we have free Wi-Fi and wireless printing, too.
- Or, if you want to meet up with your friends and have a cup of coffee, come to the library, where beverages and community gathering are always welcome!
Please, explore this site to find what you might like to read, watch or listen to next; discover what’s happening at the library, or do research on any number of topics with our rich array of electronic databases.
See you at the library!