2nd Floor Closed April 24 & 25
On April 24 and 25, the 2nd floor will be closed for carpet installation. Also, on April 25, the library will be closed for staff training and will open at 1 pm.
Join us for activities including robot demos, Scratch classes, science storytime in an inflatable library, viewing our 3D printer in action, taking apart old electronics, and great food! MORE>
Check out the new Sudbury Archives for local historical records.
The Minuteman Library Network is now in the Apple App Store and Google Play! Find our sleek and comprehensive app by searching for “Minuteman Library Network.” MORE.
Children’s Display Case
Does your child have an amazing collection they want to display at the library for everyone to see? Visit the Children’s Desk to sign up or email us
Welcome to the community hot spot! As the public library of Sudbury, MA, we have something for everyone, whether you’re 1 or 101.
- Beyond being a repository for books, we have the latest bestsellers in digital, and we carry blockbuster movies as well as indie flicks in DVD or Blu-ray.
- Our excellent programs for children, tweens, teens and adults draw families from not just Sudbury but also many surrounding towns.
- If you have a young child, we offer a program every day of the week.
- If you want an inspirational and fact-filled setting to work, we have free Wi-Fi and wireless printing, too.
- Or, if you want to meet up with your friends and have a cup of coffee, come to the library, where beverages and community gathering are always welcome!
Please, explore this site to find what you might like to read, watch or listen to next; discover what’s happening at the library, or do research on any number of topics with our rich array of electronic databases.
See you at the library!