COVID-19 & Library Closure
Library closed until further notice.
IRS and Massachusetts tax deadline is now July 15. Forms and MORE.
The Goodnow Library is closed to the public until further notice.
We know that this is an inconvenience for many, but we believe that this is the best way to preserve the health and safety of the public and the staff.
The library staff will be available by phone (978-443-1035) or email ([email protected]). The library will not be staffed during this time, but staff are checking both email and voicemail regularly and will respond as soon as possible.
If you want to skip the recorded message and reach a particular department, here are some direct numbers you can use:
- Circulation: 978-440-5530
- Reference: 978-440-5520
- Children’s: 978-440-5540
- 4/8/2020: See the newest photo of a face shield made with the help of the Goodnow 3D printer
- 4/8/2020: We have raised our HOOPLA limit to 20 items per patron per month.
- 4/2/2020: Check out our list of free entertainment you can access from home
- Please only do this if you don’t already have a card. If you have a card but can’t remember your card # or PIN, please call or email and we’ll help you
- You can also get a Boston Public Library eCard here, which will give you access to their huge collection of online resources.
Beyond Goodnow: Staying Home with Kids: Fun, online activities
*You must have a library card and pin number to access certain services. If you are experiencing trouble with accessing any of our digital library services, please call the library at 978-440-5520 and we will be happy to assist you. If you do not have a library card please see “Get a temporary library card online,” above.