Hoopla is here!
Streaming movies, tv shows, music and audiobooks for your mobile device! MORE.
New YA Programs!
Check out the YA calendar for book groups and MORE.
Join us for a relaxing family yoga class – the perfect way to start the weekend! Kids in Kindergarten and up are invited with their caregivers to practice their downward dog poses! MORE
Welcome to the community hot spot! As the public library of Sudbury, MA, we have something for everyone, whether you are aged 1 or 101.
- Beyond being a repository for books, we have the latest bestsellers in digital, and we carry blockbuster movies as well as indie flicks in DVD or Blu-ray.
- Our excellent programs for children, tweens, teens and adults draw families from not just Sudbury but also many surrounding towns.
- If you have a young child, we offer a program every day of the week.
- If you want an inspirational and fact-filled setting to work, we have free Wi-Fi and wireless printing, too.
- Or, if you want to meet up with your friends and have a cup of coffee, come to the library, where beverages and community gathering are always welcome!
Please, explore this site to find what you might like to read, watch or listen to next; discover what’s happening at the library, or do research on any number of topics with our rich array of electronic databases.
See you at the library!