As of 1/25/17 We have received the following forms:
- 1040 Forms and Instructions
- 1040 A Forms
- 1040EZ Instructions
- Massachusetts Form 1
- Massachusetts Form 1 Non-resident and Partial Year Resident
We are expecting 1040A Instructions and 1040 EZ Forms.
THESE ARE THE ONLY FORMS WE WILL RECEIVE. If you need other forms, schedules, etc., please use one of the resources below or visit the reference desk at the library, where we will be glad to help you.
Forms and Assistance
To get IRS forms or instructions mailed to you, contact the IRS at http://www.irs.gov/uac/Forms-and-Publications-by-U.S.-Mail or call 1-800-829-3676.
IRS: Filing and Payments: other helpful links, including electronic filing and Where’s My Return?
Where to get W-2 and 1099-Misc forms for your employees. These forms are not available online or through the library.
- 1-800-829-3676 – If you need to order forms, publications, or instructions.
- 1-800-829-1040 – If you have tax questions regarding your personal income taxes.
- 1-877-777-4778 – The Taxpayer Advocate: If you have tax questions that you’re unable to resolve.
- 1-800-829-4477 – A collection of prerecorded messages that cover a wide variety of tax topics.
Massachusetts: Individual and Families: other helpful links, including electronic filing and checking your return status
- Customer service: 617-887-MDOR or 800-392-6089 (toll free in Massachusetts) DOR’s customer service call center hours for tax help are 10 am – 1 pm and 1:30 pm – 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
The reference staff (second floor) will be happy to assist you in locating and printing any forms you may need.