Reference librarians can find answers to your questions or show you how to find them yourself
We are available to:
- Answer questions – We will happily search until we find what you’re looking for!
- Help you locate information on your subject in this library or others
- Minuteman Catalog Search the Minuteman Catalog for books, DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, magazines & more
- Minuteman Digital Catalog/Overdrive – Search Overdrive for eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Commonwealth Catalog – If you can’t find what you need in the Minuteman Catalog, Commonwealth Catalog lets you search within all of the other library networks in Massachusetts
- World Cat: In Library | Home Use – Still can’t find what you’re looking for? World Cat lets you search catalogs all over the world
- Teach you about our many online resources
- We’ll introduce you to our databases and online resources, which are available in the library and (in most cases) from home
- We’ll point you in the right direction to search Consumer Reports, take practice tests, download music, consult encyclopedias, and find thousands of articles from magazines and newspapers
- You can also reach us by phone at 978-440-5520 during regular library hours.